Its hard at times to understand
the feelings you hold inside
to name them with such confidence
is most difficult at times.
Sometimes you sit in wonderment
with heaviness inside
hoping I will provide for you
the answers you want to find.
Your face is so pensive
as you ponder all your thoughts
silently sitting staring out in thought.
Venturing out to express
those words that you have found
can lighten up the burdens
that are painful for you inside.
As each word is spoken
it travels through the air
not to be lost in the atmosphere
nor fall on deafs ear
but to be embraced with empathy
by a trusted friend who cares.
The words you speak are scared
and will treated so as well
Please do not hesitate to share your feelings
for I am here to listen and I do it quite well.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment