It's everywhere, change. Things change, people change, situations change. There have recently been a lot of changes in my life from relationships with others to my personality to my room. I have discovered that everything changes. Some changes in my life include expanding my horizons and spending time with people I may have neglected in the fall semester while being occupied with other matters. Realizing more of what I want out of my life and my call has prompted some thoughts and changes.
The word change often comes with bad connotations for many people. Change can suck. BUT change can also be empowering, exciting, new and different. Change in relationships can be good..it was in my case, I learned a lot about what I don't want, and some things that I do want. Change can allow for new opportunities to meet new people, go to new places, and experience new things. With change you never know what will happen that will add beauty to your life. Be open to the possibles.
Some changes:
I know what I want
I'm empowered to speak up more than ever before
I share what feel more either on here or in spoken words with people
I have made meaningful relationships and new relationships
I have shared thoughts and ideas with people of other cultures
I learned lots of new things from classes
Some other changes:
I rearranged my room
New people are moving into my hall
My first semester is of seminary is complete
I'm going to Montreat for a week for the first time
I have learned to embrace change
CHANGE it is valuable!
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment