Sunday, December 17, 2006

And it Begins

Well I have joined the world of blogging...I had been wanting to do write my thoughts in someway where people could get to know me and know what I have think because I have just found out how really cool it is to get to strangers (despite suffering from social anxiety disorder) and where they have been, what they have done, what they have planned. It can be a really cool world if you let be.

The Christmas holiday season has arrived and it's finally break time from school..yay! I'm glad to be at home, but I really miss my union friends because up till now i have been lacking the friend area because my family moved like almost every year during my college days. My union friends are all very important and have really become my family. What was interesting that realized the other day was that people randomly started calling me Jenny even though I never introduced myself in that manner. Jenny is usually only a name my family member's call me, its always been that way. However, it made me realize how much my union family really has become my new (second) family.

Well now for the wonderful closing of my first blog ever: I got off the plane today and learned of two pieces of bad news 1) My mom was in the hospital for a couple of days with heart problems 2) MY SUITCASE was STILL in RICHMOND, the stupid people never put any of the passengers baggage on the plane. So I'm going into in holiday season with NO clothes..Lets hope my suitcase arrives soon!

No comments: